Monday 27 July 2009

Mother Nature's Sunshine

Well it's a real day of sunshine and showers today. One minute the sun is trailing a path through the sky, the next, well the clouds have gathered, and there's a short burst of rain to put a dampner on everything. Some might say that's a little bit like life, and all the ups and downs we currently face. It's true that it's a difficult time for a lot of people and it's hard to be positive when you're faced with those black clouds every day. To combat this I like to try a little mind magic. I remember a time when I felt really good, when I was enjoying myself and I felt on top of the world. I try and conjure up a picture that captures the spirit of that memory, and then I freeze frame it in my mind. I try and recreate all those wonderful feelings and I make a mental statement like 'I am now happy and full of joy again.'
When we do something like this, it's almost as if we're making a statement to the universe and sending a positive message out there, and as we all know, like attracts like. So if you trick your mind into thinking good things, then you will start to re-create those feelings and you really will attract good things and a few surprises. Try it today, and let me know how you get on!

Magical Blessings
Magic Ally x

No comments: