Monday 20 October 2008

Magic Ally Speaking Blog

Hi Folks,



Welcome to Magic Ally Speaking online. This is my small space on the Internet and the place where I'll post bits and bobs, and links to my column in Soul & Spirit. I'll also keep you updated with news on my books and forthcoming events.

I'd love to hear from you, if you read the column, or if you just fancy posting to say hello.



I enjoy delving into the esoteric and I'm currently working on a piece on the magic of the Celts, and also my December Magic Ally column which will be all about re-inventing yourself for the party season! Check it out in the next issue which will be on sale from the 21st of November.



I like looking into myths and legends and in particular hearing about your experiences with the spirit world. So if you have a fascinating story you'd like to share then drop me a line.



In the meantime the wind is howling, and this blustery weather is perfect for blowing away the cobwebs, so why not don your winter knits and go for a walk. Imagine the air cleansing your system and blasting away any obstacles in your path.



Magical Monday Morning Wishes,



Magic Ally

No comments: