Sunday 5 April 2009

Well it's monday again! I say this a lot, but I can't believe how fast the time goes. I think that's obviously a good sign, it means that you're enjoying life, immersed in the present and making the most of it. Sometimes though, I do wish I could manifest more time. So when I feel like this, I take a few minutes out of the day to focus on my breathing and clear my head. Often we feel like things are going so fast because our minds are full of clutter so I try and imagine my mind like giant room. I see all my worries and thoughts in piles, and I put them in boxes. Almost like doing a tidy up. Sometimes I even imagine sweeping the debris away, the stresses that I know I don't need, the nagging worries. They all get swept out of my ears! I know that's a funny image, but it really works! Then once I've put all my other concerns in boxes, and moved them to one side, I can actually see how much space I have. This is good because it allows you time to breathe, to relax and also generate new ideas. I always remember a good friend telling me, that the Universe can only provide something when there's a space for it. I think that's very true. So for those of you on the hunt for true love this year, remember that time on your own is good. It means you can sort out what you really want and what makes you happy. The same goes for those of you looking for a job, or hoping to fulfill a special dream. The human condition means that we often panic, when we feel there is nothing going on in our world. I'm guilty of this one myself, but I realise now that these moments are precious. We all need breathing space to regenerate and re-charge our batteries, ready for the next exciting chapter in our life.

So here's to a week with lots of time to breathe, relax and come up with some sensational plans for the summer!

Magical Blessings
Magic Ally x

No comments: