Wednesday 6 May 2009

Birthday Blessings!

I do love birthdays. Even if it means I'm getting older. Every year brings something new, and it's always a good time to assess your situation, and appreciate all the great things in your life. It's my birthday this weekend and I'm starting to get into the party spirit, although I'm not a spring chicken anymore. I shall certainly make a birthday wish on Sunday.

I have lots of exciting plans for the year ahead. I'm about to start work on a book, and I have other projects and events in the pipeline. It's going to be busy, but I wouldn't want it any other way. I'm currently developing a series of workshops on the magical power of stories, and I'll be giving a taster session at the Soulshine Mind Body Spirit event in Nottingham on June 6th.

If it's your birthday this month(and even if its not) make the most of the full moon this weekend. Light a candle, make a wish, and visualise a positive future. Use the power of the planets and a little of your own mind magic to achieve your dreams.

Have a great week.
Bright Blessings!
Magic Ally
x

No comments: